Why did God place me in MMU?
Why did He choose to separate me from my friends?
Am I even really cut out for this?
At times I just feel like giving up...
At times I just feel like surrendering...
At times I just let myself be washed away by the waves that continuously pound me...
Is He seriously planning to isolate me?
I can't even go to events that I want to go because of this accursed place...
I can't go to Royal Rangers Survival Camp this week...
I can't go for missions at the end of the year because of the accursed schedule...
I can't even gather with my friends from secondary school!
I just feel so discouraged...
Nothing ever seems to go right...
It's like even He is stopping me from doing what I am able to do...
I just...
Seriously...
Feel...
Like...
Giving...
Up.
I felt like I just died on the inside.
I felt like a piece of me just got ripped away by God.
Without them, then who am I?!
I am so lost...
Am I truly supposed to be here?
If I am, then why am I suffering?
If I am, then why am I crying?
If I am, then why am I so discouraged?
I. Just. Want. To. Give. Up.
But God doesn't even give me that pleasure.
So I keep pressing on...
Pressing on...
Pressing on...
Without a purpose whatsoever...
P/S: I am crying while writing this.
I am discouraged... So discouraged...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment