Sigh...

Well, I went for DF3 (Design Fundamental 3) mid-term review. This was the time we get our butts owned by the (in)famous Che Mad. For those non-FCMers, let's just say that Che Mad is not someone you want to tick off.

So, I went in for my turn. I got a pretty bad scolding. Things such as:
~ My subject matter wasn't relevant to my design statement
~ My work is last-minute work(kind-of true...)
~ There are no captions whatsoever for my precedent studies(I was following everybody...)
~ My layout was terrible(like almost everyone else that went before me...)

But here's something weird. It seems that our head lecturer is a bit temperamental. Could be just me walking in on the wrong time(stupid me...). Before me was a girl who got owned seriously. So, that could be the reason I got owned. (By the way, I actually didn't want to go that early, since his mood was not really good during the girl, but since I need to work on my English assignment...). Apparently, you need him in a good mood to minimise the "impact". Well, I got it head-on, full-force, 100%...

Sigh... Well, at least my one-week break would be well-occupied. :)

OK, that's done, so all I'll need to do is to find a brand new subject matter to work on...

0 comments: