That's it. The gloves are coming off...

I am surprised by the level of retarded-ness(if there is such a word) of Malaysians sometimes.

Normally I'd just laugh it off, but this one is just plain pissing me off.

Take a look at this article:

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/5/22/nation/21326822&sec=nation

For those too lazy to click, it's talking about school uniforms encouraging rape, saying that it's too "sexy". Seriously, it's too stupid for me to make it up myself.

See, apparently, either this group has a retarded way of picking their leader, or the group is just coming up with useless crap to attract attention. Either way, it worked. Yeah, great way of attracting attention, a-hole.

They "say" that the uniforms are "sexy and encourage rape. HELLO?! What made you say that? Did you do any research? Did you even bother? What research did you do? Did you:

a) Ask rape victims what they were wearing when they got raped?

b) Take statistics from police stations?

Or better yet,

c) Wore a uniform yourself, walked behind a dark alley, and see how many times you got raped?

Please, go do your research before you come out with some crappy conclusion.

Where did you study? Oh, I know, The University of Simply Making Conclusions Without Any Solid Research to Back It Up. If you can come up with this I can make up crap too. I can link piracy to the printing press. Believe me, I can.

Whoever you are, we don't need you. If you can only come up with this statement, get out. Nobody wants you.

Oh yeah, the retard has a blog too:

Blog so dumb I can't even make an insulting name for it

Damn. We're screwed, aren't we?

1 comments:

  the blog on LDR

June 3, 2008 at 8:22 PM

haha...
you're right....
that woman deserves a slap for bein brainless....*piak!!!*.....
i read her blog n it's ridiculous....
she's practically saying,"school girls who are raped are asking for it,".
mad lady....she must be a pedophile la...that's why she came up with that crap...excuses for herself....
so so dumb....