OH COME ON!!!

Just when you believe things in Malaysia couldn't get any worse.

Fatwa Council deems ancient form of exercise from India 'haram' for Muslims

Seriously, yoga?

You guys banned yoga?

Out of so many things you guys could ban (cigarettes?), you guys decided to ban yoga?

Let's make a comparison here.

Yoga keeps people healthy.

Cigarettes kill people.

So, let me get this straight.

You're not banning something that's killing people, but you ban some exercise?

Wow.

Talk about thinking for Muslims.

I don't know if I should be laughing about this, or giving myself a facepalm.

1 comments:

  zefiriel

November 23, 2008 at 9:02 PM

I believe that I am not any better than you when it comes to theological knowledge, but what you wrote shows how little you know about yoga and what is its relation to other religions.

It's not just an issue in Islam, Christians are debating about this too.

Perhaps you'd like to do more reading on this issue.