Inner Peace...

OK, so I've calmed down a bit now... Too occupied with Design Fundamental assignment to be depressed...

Still kinda worried, but then, who knows what role they play in this jigsaw of God's. Kinda makes God sound sadistic huh? Nah, no worries. He has a plan. I'll let Him deal with the future. If I could let go totally... Ah, total bliss...

Kinda makes us redundant huh? Our chains are already set free, yet we still pick them up and wear them. Ah, the beauty of humanity, always contradicting, a paradox in itself, never ceases to amaze me. Wonder how God feels.

Well, still down with a throat infection. Cough too hard and I find myself spitting blood. Yes, it sounds worse than it really is, but then, I've had it before. Scared my friends into thinking I had TB. Haha...

Well, that's all. Have to go sleep. If not, Che Mad will start to haunt me in the morning, interrupting my "fishing trip". Wonder what he'll do to me tomorrow. Oh, there it is again, me worrying about the future. See, the beauty of humanity. Ah...

P/S: Sometimes profound stuff just pops up out of my head, so don't be surprised if this happens again.

0 comments: