Title says it all. I hate photography. I don't really like my pictures taken, nor do I really like to take pictures of others. Honestly, if it wasn't for friggin' Digital Photography class, I couldn't even be bothered getting a damn DSLR in the first place.
Then there's today. I SKIPPED class for the FIRST time ON PURPOSE 'cause I didn't have my tripod with me. It was in a friend's car, and said friend was sick. I can't blame people for getting sick now can I? Today was also the day when we were given our assignment brief for Digital Photography. Damn I hate the requirements. Here are the main ones:
DEPTH OF FIELD
Find 2 talents, 1 male 1 female.
Talent 1 should be 2m away from the cam, while Talent 2 is 2m away from Talent 1.
Create story or mood.
Look for significant/historical building as background.
MOTION STUDIES
Find a waterfall.
Take a pic of said waterfall.
No, I'm not making this up. These requirements, seriously don't make any sense. I can't believe I'm going to take pictures of a friggin' waterfall. And 2 models.
That's it. Screw photography.
Ergh... I hate photography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment